How long til my labels are ready?
Our current turnaround time is mentioned on the header bar of this website, the turnaround time can increase during busy times. If you require your order sooner please get in touch with us before placing your order.
How do i choose a label size?
The first step is to measure the item you want to label, the maximum width of the word is from the first to the last letter of your word, so if you say your maximum width is 10 cms the longest word of your labels will be 10cms and your other labels will be the same height but shorter widths depending on word choice if you need any advise on this please contact us
How to apply Labels?
- Clean the area with water or rubbing alcohol, wait til completely dry before the next step
- Remove the clear transfer tape from backing paper, the label will be attached to the clear tape
- Place the tape on your surface, smooth over the label with a credit card
- Leave the transfer tape in place while you finish labeling other items
- Peel away the clear tape at a sharp angle, if the label comes away with the tape use a credit card again to smooth and leave for a few hours.
- Labels are not to get wet for 72 hours after applying to ensure the strong adhesive is fully cured
- All surfaces are different and some take a bit more patience than others, if you need any help or advise please contact us
Are the labels dishwasher safe?
While the labels are waterproof they should only be hand-washed
Are labels removable?
Yes, while the labels are permanent they can be removed without causing damage but not reused
Is Caster Sugar 1 label or 2?
The labels are priced per word so caster sugar would be 2 labels, self raising flour would be 3
Can i use more than 1 font & colour for my order?
Yes, different fonts and colours can look amazing together! this can not be ordered through the website though so please contact us via social media or email to discuss your order
All orders can be collected from us in Dubailand or can be couriered to you at a charge of 30dhs within the UAE, please contact us for a quote for international shipping.
Signs (acrylic & wood)
How to hang my order on the wall?
I suggest a strong 3M command double sided tape ensuring you buy the correct strength of tape for the weight of your sign
How to care for my items?
Acrylic especially when new can attract dust, use a microfibre cloth only to gently remove any dust or fingerprints. Do not use cleaning products as this may affect the finish of the acrylic
Our items are not toys and as such should not be in reach of little hands
Can I order a custom design?
Each sign/tag/design is custom made, if you would like to order something not listed on the website please get in touch.